It’s hard to believe that this is the first day of February! Time sure has flown by in this new year. I am posting pictures of cards and tags I have made over the past couple of months. Pictured are:
- New Year cards using a rubber stamp titled Cherry Blossom by Saturated Canary, along with pretty Japanese paper
- A couple of fun wine bottle tags
- Christmas gift tags using black chalkboard paper stamped with white pigment ink and a large round scallop punch
- Happy owl card, using Hero Arts rubber stamp titled Big Owl
- Sweet little lamb tag, attached to a baby shower party favor
I wish I was the kind of person who makes new year resolutions so I could resolve to keeping my blog updated more often. I will get back on track, so please stay tuned for more of my paper craft projects. Hope your 2015 is off to a fantastic start!