- Some of my favorite rubber stamps are made by Penny Black, Stamping Bella, Saturated Canary and Totally Stampalicious – which unfortunately is no longer in business. I thought I’d share some cards and tags I’ve made using the cute girly designs from those companies I love. These girls always seem to fit the sentiment that I’m looking to create. Some of these cards are old, some are new, some are one-of-a-kind, and some I mass-produced! Thanks for looking and make it a great day.
Just want to share a picture of one of the cards I made that I submitted to a PaperCrafts magazine contest. Since I wasn’t a winner, I can now share it! I forgot to take pictures of my card submissions, but I did make a photocopy, so the picture is from a color copy I made on a copy machine… The card was much cuter in person!
Here is how I made the card:
Supplies: SU! Cardstock (whisper white), Designer cardstock paper: Lost & Found “Madison Avenue”, Designer cardstock paper: MME “dolled up”, CTMH Bonding memories glue pen, La-La Land Crafts stamp “Beret Marci”, SU! stampin’ dimensionals, Memento tuxedo black ink pad, Copic markers, bling, SU! flower trim
1. Make card base with white cardstock.
2. Cut chevron pattern paper to fit front cover of card and adhere.
3. Trim Eiffel tower pattern paper a bit smaller than chevron paper and adhere.
4. Stamp girl on white cardstock; emboss. Color with Copic markers. Fussy cut girl and adhere with foam dots. Attach silver bling to highlight “bonjour” and attach flower trim to hat.